USB Password Manager for IE and Firefox
RoboForm is the top-rated password manager in the world. Now a USB password manager - RoboForm2Go - is released to help you run RoboForm on any PC. It carries all your passwords, identities, contacts, and bookmarks, so you can access RoboForm data like on your home computer. RoboForm2Go gives the most freedom and flexibility of a password manager.
Take Your Passwords Wherever You Go - RoboForm2Go
USB, short for Universal Serial Bus, is an industry standard that defines the cables and connectors used in a computer bus. Now USB is usually refers to USB flash drive which is a portable data storage device that includes flash memory with an integrated USB interface.
RoboForm2Go is a password manager program that can be installed on any USB drive. Every time when you plug USB drive into any PC, it will launch automatically in the form of a toolbar of Internet Explorer or Firefox. It encrypts all your passwords, identities and safenotes with military level AES encryption and leaves no traces of your personal information after USB drive removal.
|Internet Explorer||32bit IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9|
|Firefox||2, 3, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0 and higher|
|Key Features of IE Password Manager|
|Remembers Your Passwords||Supported|
|Logs You Into Web Sites Automatically||Supported|
|Fills Long Forms with One Click||Supported|
|Helps Prevent Identity Theft||Supported|
|Generates Secure Passwords||Supported|
|Includes Options to Suit Your Needs||Supported|
(Works with Windows XP, Vista, Win7)
Benefits of RoboForm2Go USB Password Manager
- One click to login without constantly retyping user names and passwords.
- Use on any computer or browser with all your user names and passwords saved.
- Avoid using the same password for everything (which is not good security) . It remember very different password so you don't have to.
- Auto-matching site so you don't need to remember which sites you actually have an account on.
- Having to go back to your “home/office computer” because that’s where all your account information is.
- One click to fill forms of your name, address, phone number, etc.
- Set Master Password to safeguard your data in case of USB drive lost or stolen.
- More ...
How to Use RoboForm2Go USB Password Manager
- Download and install RoboForm2Go on a USB flash drive.
- Purchase and activate RoboForm2Go.
- Open a site with IE or Firefox.
- If you had saved the user name and password for that site, a button in the toolbar will appear so you can just click on it and automatically login that site.
- If you manually input the user name and password for the first time, a dialog will ask you whether to save the data so as to use next time.
- When you leave, pull out the USB. Nothing left on that computer.
Buy RoboForm Now