Download Password Manager for Mountain Lion
Like most people these days, you've probably got an increasing number of user names, passwords, serial numbers, and the like. So where do you store all these important information? Are they safe?
You need a trustable password manager, and if you have upgraded to the latest OS X Mountain Lion operating system, a password manager for Mountain Lion is what you need. As the top-rated password management software, RoboForm is fully compatible with Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, and other Mac OS X from 10.5.
For New Users of Password Manager for Mountain Lion
If you have never used RoboForm for Mac, then everything is configured from scratch. Do the follow to use password manager for Mountain Lion.
- Download RoboForm and install on Windows and Mac.
- After bought RoboForm, here is how to activate RoboForm with Name and Order ID/Order E-mail: Select the RoboForm icon -> Activate RoboForm.
- If everything goes well, you will get the RoboForm toolbar shown as below. Full features are at your fingertips, including saving logins, filling forms, generating passwords, keeping safenotes, etc.
For Existing Users to Transfer RoboForm to Mountain Lion
Usually, upgrading from an old Mac OS X (Snow Leopard or Lion) to Mountain Lion would NOT delete your apps and saved data, so you can still use RoboForm password manager on Mountain Lion as before if the application is compatible with Mountain Lion. But if you have done a clean installation of Mountain Lion, you have to do everything because you're also a "new user". Therefore, before a clean install, backup your RoboForm data to a portable flash drive or sync them to RoboForm Everywhere if you're using it.
How to Backup RoboForm Data
Do one of the following to save your RoboForm data before installing Mountain Lion.
- Sync all your RoboForm data to the online server so you can sync it back to Mountain Lion. A RoboForm Everywhere account and the Master Password is required to sync data online.
- Copy user folder /Library/Application Support/RoboForm and /Preferences/com.SiberSystems.RoboForm.plist using Finder to a safe place. After re-install RoboForm for Mountain Lion, move the folders to the original location.
After RoboForm password manager for Mountain Lion has been set up properly, you can use it to manage passwords and fill logins like a breeze.
Mountain Lion Events
- Mountain Lion 10.8.1: August 23, 2012, first update, fixed the Safari crashing bug
- Mountain Lion 10.8: July 25, 2012, Original retail Mac App Store release