2 Ways to Recover Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Messenger Password
If you're one of the millions of Yahoo users, you may store all your friends' contact information in your Yahoo messenger and all your important emails are sent and received with Yahoo email. It could not be worse if you are told that your Yahoo password is incorrect. So if this happens, is there an easy way to perform Yahoo password recovery? Sure. This article will show you how to recovery Yahoo password in 2 ways.
The Official Method to Recover Yahoo Password
In the Yahoo Mail or Messenger web login page, you can get easy instructions to start the Yahoo password recovery process.
- Click the I can't access my account link from the Yahoo sign-in page.
- Choose "I have a problem with my password". Make sure other options are selected if there's not just Yahoo password lost or forgotten.
- Follow the steps to reset your password for Yahoo! Mail and Messenger. Of course, you can then change Yahoo password to whatever you want.
The Last Way to Recover Yahoo Password
Unfortunately, sometimes you may forget the answer to the secret question or you can't even remember what's your Yahoo ID. If so, the Yahoo password recovery process can't help you. Therefore, you need re-create a Yahoo account or rely on the third-party Yahoo password recovery program to retrieve your lost Yahoo password.
Stellar Phoenix Password Recovery is a lifesaver to recover lost or forgotten passwords, however are saved by your web browsers like IE and Firefox, or in the Windows email application or FTP clients. It performs smooth recovery of Yahoo password if you've typed in your Yahoo Mail or Messenger password in your computer before. Below are the easy steps to get your Yahoo password back.
Step 1: Open Phoenix Yahoo Password Recovery Program
Download and install Stellar Phoenix Password Recovery tool and launch it. The main user interface is shown as below.
Step 2: Display Yahoo Password Saved in Web Browsers
Click 'Password Finder' button on the left and select the web browser or mail client application. Switch to every item to try your luck. The password and other information related to your Yahoo account will be display if it exists in your computer.
Step 3: Recover Yahoo Password to a TXT File
Click the Recover to File button and the Yahoo password will be recovered to a separate TXT file so you can copy and paste to the Yahoo sign-in page to use Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Messenger and other services, again. Good luck.
Yahoo Password Recovery Tips:
1. If you're using email clients to receive Yahoo messages, you can also recover Yahoo passwords with Rixler Email Password Recovery Master tool. These email software are supported: Eudora, The Bat!, Becky, IncrediMail, Yahoo Notifier, Group Mail Free, PocoMail, Forte Agent, Mail.Ru Agent, Scribe, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail.
2. The top-rated password manager Roboform is humbly recommended to save all your passwords in a safe place. You only need to remember one password to access all the rest unique and secure passwords for any online accounts.