Windows Password Recovery: Boot from USB/CD to Reset Password
There are many reasons why you would forget your Windows password, such as too complex, too long, or you've not used the password for a long long time. So the only way now is to find a way to recover Windows password with a decent Windows password recovery software.
Wondershare LiveBoot 2012 can help to boot any computer and reset Windows password effortlessly. No matter it's the administrator password or the passwords of user accounts, you can login the computer without any hassle. It's superb easy to use. Even your grandma can recover Windows password if the bootable USB or CD is provided. Windows 7, XP, Vista and Windows 2000 are all supported. No trial version is available, but it's risk-free solution. You can get a refund if it doesn't recover Windows password for you. We promise it will work like a charm.
Now, let me show you how to perform Windows password recovery in easy steps.
Key Features of Windows Password Recovery
- Bypass, remove and recover Windows password when you forget the login password.
- Unlock and enable local administrative and user accounts.
- Boot up any computer even though you don't know the account.
- Recover deleted, reformatted, even corrupted files.
- Recover Windows/Office license keys so you can reinstall free.
- Latest WinPE 3.0 technology - 100% hardware compatibility.
- Easy to use, user-friendly interface.
- Supports Windows 7/Vista/XP (32 & 64 bit).
- Free support and lifetime upgrades.
Step1. Burn a Bootable USB/CD for Windows Password Recovery
Launch Wondershare LiveBoot on another computer, not the computer you want to perform password recovery, you'll see the LiveBoot Wizard to let you make a bootable USB drive. Follow the on-screen instruction to make a bootable CD/DVD or USB stick with a USB flash drive or a blank CD/DVD disc. Only a few clicks to do so. Ensure you've inserted a normal USB or CD before clicking the green button.
Step 2. Boot Computer with Password Recovery USB or CD
When the bootable Windows password recovery USB or CD is made, eject it and insert into the computer you want to recover password from. Press F12/F2 (or other keys depending on the on-screen message) when the computer is powered on. In the Boot Menu, select the USB or CD-ROM Drive and press Enter. In the Boot Menu, choose "Boot from LiveBoot" and you'll enter a Windows password recovery system.
Step 3. Reset Windows Password with Windows Password Resetter
In the LiveBoot 2012 user interface, go to "Password & Key Finder" tab on top and choose "Admin Password Resetter". Then you can reset the lost password as blank directly.
Restart your computer and you'll login your Windows account without any password. Once logged in your account. you're highly recommended to change your Windows password. To do so, go to Start > Control Panel > User Accounts and Family Safety > User Account, in the Make changes to your user account area of the User Accounts window, click the Change your password link.
Windows Password Recovery Tips:
1. It's illegal to hack others' Windows passwords without permission. This Windows password recovery software is designed to recover password from computer of your own, or with the permission of the owner. Windows password recovery USB/CD drive can be used repeatedly on different computers. Put it to a safe place and don't use it illegally.
2. When people need to use Windows password recovery?
- You lost or forgot your Windows login password.
- You got a new/used computer but you don't know the login password.
- Employees were fired/quit and didn't tell you the Windows login Password.
- Windows user account is disabled even you know the right password.
- The Windows password has been changed (hacked or changed by other users).
- You need to regain Admin access to a Windows AD (Active Directory) domain controller.