How to Recover Outlook Password from PST File
Outlook is the most popular email client software for Windows. It's widely used by home and business users in the world. The Outlook password enables users to login their accounts to check message and protect Outlook account from hacking by others. However, it's common that the Outlook password will be lost or forgotten. If this happens, what can you do? Try the possible passwords one by one, or recover Outlook password using Outlook password recovery software.
Usually, the luck is not on our side. Never mind. You can still rely on Outlook password recovery program to get back forgotten passwords. Here Stellar Outlook Password Recovery tool is high recommended. Stellar is the world's leading software developer in data and password recovery. With Stellar Outlook Password Recovery, the passwords of Personal Storage Table (.pst) files and Microsoft Outlook mail account can be recovered effortlessly. In a while, you can recover Outlook password and get full access to e-mails and other components (attachments, notes, journals, contacts, calendar entries, meetings, etc.) of a .pst file.
Key Features of Outlook Password Recovery
You get all these features with Stellar Outlook password cracker.
- 100% Outlook password recovery rate.
- All Outlook PST file passwords are recovered instantly.
- Supports MS Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 98, 97.
- Supports Windows NT4 (SP6)/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7.
- Provides an array of new passwords in a text file or notepad
- Searches PST file in your computer.
- Recovers PST passwords of any length or having special characters.
How to Recover Password from Outlook and PST File
After installing the program, go to Start, point to All Programs, select Stellar Phoenix Outlook Password Recovery, and then click Stellar Phoenix Outlook Password Recovery. Alternatively, double-click the shortcut icon of Stellar Phoenix Outlook Password Recovery from the desktop.
Step 1: Import PST File or Search PST File
In the start page, click Select PST File. In the Open dialog box, specify the PST file of which password needs to be recovered. Click Open. You can also search PST files by clicking Find PST File button.
Step 2: Recovery Outlook Password from PST File
Click Find Password. The Result box shows the recovered PST password. Copy any password from the list.
Step 3: Import Outlook Data
Now open Microsoft Outlook, select the PST file of which password is recovered. In the Password box, paste the password. You will need to paste the password two times in the Password box. Click OK to start importing data from PST file. All Outlook attachments, notes, journals, contacts, calendar entries, meetings, etc. will be recovery effortlessly.
Outlook Password Recovery Tips:
1. What's a PST file? A Personal Storage Table (PST) is a proprietary file format used to store messages, calendar events, and other component within Windows software such as Windows Exchange Client, Windows Messaging, and Windows Outlook. The PST file format is also known as a Personal Folder File or a Personal Address Book (.pab). In Microsoft Exchange Server, the messages, the calendar, and other data are delivered to and stored on the server. Microsoft Outlook stores these data in a personal-storage-table (PST) or off-line-storage-table (OST) files that are located on the local computer, which provides off-line availability of these data.
2. If you're using other email client software, you can also recover Outlook passwords with Stellar Mail Password Recovery software, which supports the latest email clients, including MS Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Incredimail, etc.