How to Crack PDF Password on Mac and Windows
PDF documents can be protected with 2 types of passwords: "User" password, which is required to open the file; "Owner" password, which protects PDf from printing, editing and copying. Therefore, to print password-protected PDF document, you need the owner password to unlock the protection. But what can you do if you lost the password?
What you need is only a PDF password cracker like Eltima PDF Password Recovery. It helps you to crack PDF passwords several hacking algorithms: Brute-force attack, known-symbol attack, exhaustive attack, dictionary attack, network attack and file decryption. All of these ensures the fastest and most effective PDF recovery of the most complex passwords.
Key Features of PDF Password Cracker
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
- Recovers all passwords to open PDF, copy PDF, print PDF, edit PDF, etc.
- Patterns can be used to minimize cracking time if any part of the password is known
- Non-English characters in passwords are supported
- Automatically saves password search state and can resume after a pause
- Decrypts PDF files with up to 256-bit decryption
- Removes digital signature from a decrypted PDF file
- Supports Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008 x32, Windows 7, all 64-bit system platforms
- Faster PDF password recovery with support to multiprocessor systems
How to Crack PDF Password to Unprotect PDF Document
It's easy to install and use Eltima PDF Password Recovery. All you need to do is accomplish a few simple steps:
Step 1: Open password-protected PDF files
After open the program, click button to open a dialog to locate the encrypted PDF file. To see document (file name, PDF version, enciphering, etc) and security (revision, owner string, method, etc) information, click "view file info" button.
Step 2: Choose recovery type and make settings
There are 5 tabs on top. Each provides you with an array of options to recovery PDF password.
Brute-Force Search - If you have not any idea about the PDF password.
This is a method of defeating a cryptographic scheme by trying a large number of possibilities. Eltima PDF Password Recovery allows you to recover PDF password by password length, by template and/or symbol, by exhaustive search (for complex User and Owner password. )
Dictionary Search - If the PDF password contains dictionary words
This method uses preset dictionaries (lists of words and digits) to recover PDF passwords. Every word or digit combination from these lists is tried as a password.
Network Search - If you have not any idea about the PDF password.
This method uses CPU resources of other computers on your network to boost the speed of PDF password cracking. However, Network Search option is only available in Network Edition of Recover PDF Password (for up to 10 computers) only. Make sure that firewall is disabled (or Recover PDF Password is added to exclusions list) on the agent computer when adding this computer to the agents list on the server.
Step 3: Start PDF password recovering
When all the options are set up, click "Start recovery" button to begin and wait. After a while, the PDF will be found and display in a dialog. Then you can unprotect your PDF document or decrypt PDF document (saving PDF without any protection).
You can also remove digital signature while decrypted PDF password. Now get Eltima Recover PDF Password software to crack the encrypted PDF files quickly.
Buy PDF Password Cracker for Windows ($39.93)
Buy PDF Password Cracker for Mac ($39.95)
PDF Password Recovery Tips
- For the trial version, a PDF file password can be recovered if it is not longer than 4 symbols when performing brute-force password recovery or network password search. To totally unprotect PDF document files, please consider buying the full version.
Tags: decode PDF passwords, see PDF password, decrypt saved PDF password, reveal PDF password