How to Recover Hotmail Password in Easy Steps
Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo are the best free modern Email service providers in the world. Email has become very important in our life. According to the Pew Internet and American Life Project data, 92% of adult US Internet users send or read email. Most people can't live without an email. Similarly, you may wanna to die if you've forgotten your Hotmail password.
However, take it easy. You can get back your email password. This article will show you how to recover Hotmail password easily. Two different ways are included. t while creating your Hotmail account, or a secondary email address is setup, use the official method to reset a blank new Hotmail password. If you forgot the answers to the secret questions, and there is not any secondary email address, you have to see the alternative method to recover Hotmail password with a 3rd-party Hotmail password recovery software.
The Official Method to Recover Hotmail Password
To reset your Hotmail password, please follow these instructions given officially.
- Follow the Can't access your account? link from the Windows Live Hotmail sign-in page.
- Click "I forget my password" and select "Reset your password".
- Enter your Microsoft account and the characters in the picture, and click Next.
- Follow the steps to reset your Hotmail password.
Instantly Recover Hotmail Password, No Questions and Answers!
It's very hard if not impossible to reset your Hotmail password if you have forgotten the phrase or cannot access your account. In such case, you have to depend on the third-party Hotmail recovery software to retrieve your Hotmail account.
Stellar Phoenix Password Recovery is such a unique password retrieval tool that you can recover any forgotten Windows login password and the auto-complete passwords of web browsers (e.g. IE and Firefox). It carries on fast recovery of Hotmail password if it's saved previously. Below are the simple steps to get back your Hotmail password.
Step 1: Open Phoenix Hotmail Password Recovery Program
Download and install Stellar Phoenix Password Recovery tool and open it from desktop or the start menu. The main user interface is shown as this.
Step 2: Reveal Hotmail Password Saved in Web Browsers
On the left, click 'Password Finder' button, all the saved passwords will be categorized in the name of web browsers and mail client. If you have used your Hotmail password in these account, there is a good change that you can recovery Hotmail password. Just select the program you're using, and the password and user name of your Hotmail account will be shown in the table.
Step 3: Recover Hotmail Password to a TXT File
Click Recover to File and the Hotmail password will be saved to a separate file. Then open the TXT file will any supported text editor like Notepad to view your Hotmail password and login your account in Hotmail sign-in page. It's also a good idea to keep your password on computer or back it up at a safe place.
Hotmail Password Recovery Tips:
1. If you're using email clients to receive Hotmail messages, you can also recover Hotmail passwords with Rixler Email Password Recovery Master tool. These email software are supported: Eudora, The Bat!, Becky, IncrediMail, Hotmail Notifier, Group Mail Free, PocoMail, Forte Agent, Mail.Ru Agent, Scribe, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail.
2. I humbly recommend you to use a password manager called Roboform to manager all your password. With it, you just need to remember one master password, and Roboform remembers all the other passwords, including Hotmail password, of course.