Gmail Password Recovery: 2 Ways to Recover Gmail Password
Gmail is now the most popular Email service, overtaking Hotmail and Yahoo mail. Millions of users login their Gmail every day. People are suggested to change Gmail password frequently. If you did as you was asked, it's good. The hackers cannot logged in your Gmail to steal your confidential information. But now even you can't remember your Gmail password. What can you do to recover Gmail password? Take it easy. This article will show you 2 ways to get your Gmail password back.
The Official Method to Recover Gmail Password
Google provides you with a comprehensive password for your Gmail and Google account. Please follow the below official instruction to recover Gmail password.
- Follow the Can't access your account? link from the Gmail sign-in page.
- Make sure "I don't know my password" is selected.
- Enter your full Gmail address under Email address, and click Continue.
- Do one of the following:
- If you have set up phone number for account recovery, choose "Get a verification code on my phone". You'll receive a verification code (via SMS or phone call), through which you can reset Gmail password to a desired new password.
- If you have set up a secondary email address for Gmail password recovery, choose "Get a password reset link at my recovery email". You'll receive a message, in which follow the link under to initiate the Gmail password reset process.
- If you have set up a security question for Gmail password recovery, choose "Answer my security question" and enter the answer to your recovery question.
The Easiest Way to Recover Gmail Password
If you don't setup a phone number, recovery email and security question, it could be impossible to recover your Gmail password. But now, thanks to a powerful Gmail password recovery software, there's still a chance that your browser has stored your Gmail password by the auto-complete feature. If so, the Gmail password can be viewed and recovered effortlessly.
Stellar Phoenix Password Recovery is a useful tool to recover forgotten Windows login passwords and the auto-complete passwords of web browsers like IE and Firefox. It performs smooth recovery of Gmail password if it's saved before. Below are the easy steps to get your Gmail password back.
Step 1: Open Phoenix Gmail Password Recovery Program
Download and install Stellar Phoenix Password Recovery tool and run it from desktop. The main user interface is shown as below.
Step 2: Reveal Gmail Password Saved in Web Browsers
Click 'Password Finder' button on the left and select the web browser you're using. The password and other information related to the Gmail account will be display in the table at bottom.
Step 3: Recover Gmail Password to a TXT File
Click Recover to File and the Gmail password will be saved to a separate file so you can keep it on computer or move to safe place for backup purpose.
Gmail Password Recovery Tips:
1. If you're using email clients to receive Gmail messages, you can also recover Gmail passwords with Rixler Email Password Recovery Master tool. These email software are supported: Eudora, The Bat!, Becky, IncrediMail, Gmail Notifier, Group Mail Free, PocoMail, Forte Agent, Mail.Ru Agent, Scribe, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail.
2. I humbly recommend you to use a password manager called Roboform to save all your passwords in a safe place. You only need to remember one password while Roboform remembers all the rest unique and secure passwords for any online accounts and Windows accounts.
Tags: Forgot Gmail password, Show Gmail password, Reset Gmail password, gmail password cracker