Facebook Password Recovery without Reset or Email - No Wait
How can you recover your Facebook password if you have forgotten it? The first reaction is to recover by the official password recovery process. However, you have to waif their reply for several days or even weeks. Sometime, you're unable to reset it for one or the other reason. So is there other ways to perform Facebook password recovery? Sure, you are in the right place.
Rixler Facebook Password Recovery instantly recovers lost Facebook logins and passwords stored in an Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Opera browser. It recovers all the logins and passwords for the Facebook website that got lost in your computer. In seconds, you get your Facebook password back, no wait at all.
Key Features of Facebook Password Recovery
- Recovers Facebook passwords stored by Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera.
- Instant Facebook password recovery regardless of password length and complexity.
- Export Facebook logins and password to a editable text file.
- One click to copy recovered passwords and logins to clipboard.
- Set the access password to prevent unauthorized password viewing and recovering.
- Clear saved Facebook passwords and login to prevent cracking by hackers.
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
- Supports Windows 9x / ME / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7.
- supports the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera browsers.
Instantly Recover Facebook Password
Most sites require you to answer security question to recover password and user name. But what can you do if you don't know the answer? You even have no idea about the question settings. Well, don't give up. There is still a change that your Facebook Password has been stored in your web browser, what you need is a Facebook viewer. Rixler Facebook Password Recovery lets you reveal your Facebook passwords immediately.
It's very easy to use Rixler Facebook Password Recovery tool. It tries to retrieve Facebook password and login information as soon as you run the program. All saved logins and passwords will display in the list. After finding Facebook information, you only need to copy them to clipboard and paste to login your Facebook account. Here is what the buttons at bottom do:
- Copy to clipboard - copies the recovered Facebook information to clipboard so you can easily access, including the Facebook URL, Facebook Login, and Facebook Password.
- Open location - click to open Facebook.com so you can input the copied credentials to sign in.
- Delete - removes saved information to avoid password recovery by others (Only for IE).
- Save as… - exports Facebook password and logins to the formatted text file.
Important: We promise that Rixler Internet Password Recovery Toolbox is 100% clean and safe to download and use. Some anti-virus and firewall tools may give a warning message because you're trying to recover passwords. Just ignore it. This password recovery tool
Facebook Password Recovery Tips
- The evaluation copy of Internet Password Recovery Toolbox only shows the passwords shorter than 4 characters. To recover all Facebook passwords, please consider, buying the full version.
- It's illegal to recover others' Facebook passwords without permission. Rixler Internet Password Recovery Toolbox is designed to recover only the user's accounts when necessary. Also, This tool provides an access password to prevent unauthorized program running. To do so, open the "Set Access Password" dialog select File > Set Access Password. Thus, you will be prompted to enter the access password next time when you run the program.
- It's not a safe solution to let your browser store your passwords. As you know, it can be easily hacked by others. Therefore, I humbly recommend you to use Roboform to manage all your passwords in a secure way. You only need to remember one Master password while Roboform remembers all the rest passwords. Besides, it logs you into your account with one single click.