Android Password Manager for Free
There are hundreds of Android password manager in the store, and many of them works well with your Android phones. Some of them store your passwords in the cloud, while some uses a highly encrypted database file to protect your passwords on Android platform.
RoboForm Password Manager for Android belongs to the former. All your passwords will sync with online RoboForm Everywhere account. It's a totally free App to manage and login your account with the synced logins. You can simply click the link below from your Android device to open the Google Play listing for RoboForm.
RoboForm for Android
(supports Android OS 1.5 and above)
Key Features of Free Android Password Manager - RoboForm
RoboForm for Android provides you with these practical features:
- One click Login into your accounts without typing user names and passwords
- View your Logins, Identities and Safenotes in RoboForm app.
- Sync passwords and identities to your Android from RoboForm Everywhere
- Perform multi-step sequences using "Matching Passcards" button.
- Auto Fill & Submit Logins (passcards) that match the current domain.
- Landscape and Portrait View.
How to Use Android Password Manager - RoboForm
Since all the passwords are store securely on RoboForm's cloud center, you need an online RoboForm account to use this free Android password manager. If you have not yet created an account there, you need to do first here. Then follow these procedures to start using RoboForm for Android free app.
- Use RoboForm on desktop (Windows or Mac) to add Logins and Identities.
- Sync RoboForm on desktop with your RoboForm Everywhere Account .
- Open RoboForm Password Manager for Android, and syncs with this RoboForm Everywhere account.
- Only Logins that have changed since last sync will be downloaded.
- One click to login into your web accounts and fill forms.
Get RoboForm Everywhere